Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Overwhelming July!!!

Posts have been sporadic, but it has been a crazy month!!! Arden celebrated her 3rd bday and with a compilation of holidays July has been a blur. Not to mention we found out my dad has plasma cancer and I have spent days at the hospital trying to wrap my mind around it all.

However, we loved July and we are looking forward to August!!!!


Ardens 3rd bday
Dad and Arden at her party
Arden with Belle
Stadium of Fire (yes, Adam cheered for Miley Cyrus)
Dad with his cancer sucks button!!! It cracks me up!!

3 comments:

Cheltsie Spils said...

Love the cancer button, Love Arden she is such a doll, and I love love love that you brown girls are bloggers because you guys are hilarious! Get the rest of the brown family to jump on the bandwagon! My blog list will be waiting. Love, Chelsea Willman Spilsbury

Fisher Family said...

So sorry to hear about your dad...his button is a crack up though. Tim looks so much like him! Arden is so cute! Happy belated birthday to her.

quadmom said...

Hi Misha! I can't believe that Arden is 3 already! Those are great pictures. We'll keep your dad in our prayers. Hope that you and Adam are doing well! Love you cous! Jayne West Cluff