Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cordelia is not a kid movie!!!




Adam and I just got home from Cabo and decided to have a fun night out. We took Arden to see Cordelia because her favorite show right now is The Nightmare before Christmas. The last half hour was so scary she kept crying about buttons being sewed on her eyes. We should have left, but we kept thinking it was over, so our good parenting card might be revoked. So avoid this show with children, but Adam and I really like it.

Since our last post we have been to Disneyland twice and had all kinds of fun, but I have not followed through on my blog. But I promise to do better. Here are some pictures to catch up the last few months.

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Wow! I can't believe you actually updated this thing! You'll have to call me the next time you are down here. We would LOVE to see you guys.

Amanda said...

Welcome back to blogging world! I have heard that Cordelia is pretty scary...buttons on eyes?! I think that is so great you took your dad to Disneyland-Some of my best memories are with my dad going on the log ride-funny pics.

Katie said...

Hey Misha! Good to see you're semi back in the blogging world! Arden is still so cute! Not sure if you heard, but we're having a baby in November!

Jessica Knowles said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to come back... looks like you have been busy having fun!!

Your family is darling!

Hope all is well.