Saturday, March 15, 2008

Phoenix Zoo!!!!



We went to Phoenix for Bethany's wedding and it was beautiful!! Nikki and Lexi came from CA and Johnny flew in from MI. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the warm park weather.

We went to the Phoenix zoo to keep the kids entertained and it worked. Arden was loving all the animals, but poor EZ vomited within the first 5 minutes. Rather than going home like responsible adults, we had a zoo employee spray off the stroller and bought a tshirt at the gift shop and partied on!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love how Arden is wearing her princess dress to the zoo! I'll have to take Mia there this summer...that is if it's not too deathly hot and miserable!

Darren and Nikki said...

Ha Ha! I love that you sprayed off the stroller and kept on going! True Brown fashion - don't ever sacrifice the fun!

The McKell Spot said...

Misha!
It's so fun to see that you are a blogger also, I found you and Addie through Tasha's blog and I am so happy to be in touch with my girls again!! Did you ever get the invite to my wedding?
Holly

The McKell Spot said...

PS, I love that Arden is a mini Misha, she is beautiful!