Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Adventures




This is the first year that Arden is figuring out Christmas and so the holidays are a lot more fun than I had imagined. We went to see the lights at Temple Square and Arden passed out before it started. After much abuse, she regained consciousness and loved the lights. It was really cold!!!!


The Browns had their family Xmas party tonight and 10 of my 11 siblings were there. It was so much fun and Santa brought presents for the kids. I really love Christmas time and I can hardly wait for one more day until we open presents.

The holidays only last another week, so I am going to hibernate starting January 1st to avoid anymore cold weather.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

1 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Arden is just so cute! I can't believe I haven't seen her in person yet. We're making a trip up there in Jan or Feb though! Can't wait to see you!